miðvikudagur, 9. janúar 2008

Ég er orðin rík

Fékk þetta frábæra bréf í dag og má með sanni segja að ég sé heppin ! Sendi svar til baka að ég vildi endilega fá mynd af henni því ef fólk sendir mynd þá hlýtur það að vera segja satt. Ég bíð spennt..eftir svari

Hello,My name is Mrs Aisha Ahmed,from Dubai,United Arab Emirates.Am 58years old,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.>From all indications my condition is reallydeteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won'tlive more than 2 months according to my doctors.This is because the cancer stage has gotten to avery bad stage.My late husband died early last year fromheart attack, and during the period of our marriagewe couldn't produce any child. My late husband wasvery wealthy and after his death,I inherited all his businessand wealth.The doctor has advised me that Iwill not live for more than 2 months, so I have nowdecided to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainlyto the development of charity in Africa, America, Asiaand Europe.Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon,in dubai and deposited the sum of 20 million dollars(Twenty million dollars) in a security company in europe someyears ago,thats all i have left now,i need you to collect this fundsand distribute it yourself to charity.so that when i die my soul can rest in peace.the funds will be entirely in hands and management.I pray God gives you the wisdom to touchvery many lives,that is my main concern.20% of this money will be for your time and effort,while 80% goes to charity.Aisha Ahmed

Engin ummæli: